Jobs and Placement Opportunities after persuing fire & Security courses
There are numerous options and prospects for the firefighters to grow and to be absorbed. After persuing the course from CD Institute of Fire & Security Management you will be job Ready and can opt for any division, either govt. or private as per involvement and choice. There are numerous opportunities in this field and you can build carrier in multinational companies as a fire safety expert. We at CD Institute of Fire & Security Management provide you job assistance after completion of the course; our placement cell will help you in setting up interviews with the top-notch companies of the country.
1. Intimation and assessment of on-site fire and hazards
2. Selection of appropriate response and equipment
3. Putting out small fires using portable extinguishers
4. Controlling big fires till arrival of help
5. Responding to the fire incidents using fire-fighting systems
6. Rescue operations
7. Administration of medical first aid
8. Operational readiness of fire safety equipment and systems
9. Work area safety
10. Personal health and hygiene
11. Working effectively
How this course can help you in getting Job & Skill Ready?
Experts in the field of firefighting designed this course in a specific way that imparts all the core skills that are required to be job ready in the field. Some of the core Points that are a part of this course curriculum are:
• You will be able to learn how to use Fire safety equipments like service pumps, foam-making equipment and fire extinguishing agents practically.
• How to use various range of fire safety ladders in different environments.
• Fundamental principle of working safety at heights: How to tackle fire in high-rise buildings or in basements.
• Basic skills to be able to manage a variety of traumatic incidents
• Recognize emergency care equipments to assist the health care professionals
• effective search and rescue techniques in carbonaceous atmosphere
• learn how to deal with Hazardous Materials
• Learn how to deal with Road Traffic Collisions.